- Noiseless and maintenance-free system
- Optimum mounting position on the bicycle due to mid-mounted motor
- Water- and dust-resistant according to IP65
- Hardly noticeable pedaling resistance when the engine is switched off or the battery is empty
- Can be combined with all switching and braking systems
Tests prove the weather suitability of our drive system
Technical data eMaschine
gearless mid-mounted motor
250 W nominal
Max. speed support up to
up to 3
Motor dimensions (w x h x d)
292 x 206 x 50 mm
Supported wheel diameters
all frames with commercially available construction measurements
BSA 68 / 73 mm
*max. torque depends on chosen battery support level
Retrofitting with the Pendix eDrive
Whether city, trekking, mountain bike or load bike - the Pendix eDrive can be mounted on almost any frame model and gives your bike additional momentum. Find the right eDrive for you using our configurator.
For you. At your Pendix dealer.
You can get the Pendix eDrive from one of the numerous Pendix dealers, have it installed and upgrade your favourite bike in no time at all, or equip your new dream bike with additional power.