From bike to smart eBike, also thanks to Pendix Apps
- Record average speed, distance and duration for day trips and the total distance travelled.
- Display of current speed, cadence and support level
- Percentage display of the charge level of your Pendix ePower
- Navigation function for optimum routing to your destination
- Display of various battery and drive data at a glance
- Display of battery and drive errors incl. history
- Creation of your own user profile and its administration
- Viewing and performing Pendix firmware updates*
- Changing the wheel circumference (for dealers only)
- Test of sensors (only for dealers)
* Only if firmware updates are available, a new menu item appears under bicycle "Pendix Update".
Connection between mobile phone and Pendix eDrive is quick and easy via Bluetooth
To connect your phone to the Pendix eDrive, set the ePower rotating selector to Smart and press the power button for 4 seconds. This activates the Bluetooth and you can connect with the Pendix App.
Minimum requirement of your mobile phone:
Android requires at least version 6.0 and a display size of 960x540; iOS requires at least version 9.0 as mobile operating system.
Minimum requirements of your Pendix system:
The Pendix.bike PRO App is compatible as standard with Pendix systems delivered as of 01.07.2018 (batteries with part number B2C.904.061 as of serial number 1003680; for batteries with part number B1C.904.061 as of serial number 2001837).
Pendix systems which were delivered from 28.03.2019 can also use the new firmware update functionality in the Pendix.bike PRO app, i.e. keep the software in the Pendix eDrive up to date. This can be recognized by the ePower (battery) from the following part and serial number:
- 500 Wh batteries (part no. B2C.904.061) from serial number 1005867
- 300 Wh batteries (part no. B1C.904.061) from serial number 2003275
How to set up the Pendix App
In our download area we also have the instructions for setting up the Pendix.bike PRO App.